Saturday, June 25, 2011

Aussie Girls


Maya and Elle are my honorary little sisters from Australia. Maya just turned 5, and Elle will be 3 in October.  I mailed Elle's present to her from London last October since I wasn't going to be home until December, but I brought back Maya's present (a 100% cotton pink dress with roses) with me to NYC since her birthday and my summer holiday were very close.

Maya is so outgoing, spunky, cheeky, loving, creative and a bit naughty at times haha.  She looks exactly like her father, same hair and eye color and facial features. Elle is very sweet, more mellow, shy, and looks just like her mother.  All of the Aussie girls are gorgeous and loving :)

Maya and Elle love anything that is pink.  They also love to make me drawings and cards, leave them under my door at home, or mail them to London.  I have a few of their paintings hanging up in my flat in London.  When I'm in the USA, they like to come upstairs to my part of the house, knock on the door and ask if they can have a play date with me, so cute~!! Today, they made "I love you" cards for me. They wrote me each their own card and made a painting for me on the other side from watercolors. I had a play date with them today since I hadn't seen them since I left for London after the wedding in May.

I love them both so much, and they are two very special little girls.








   *You might not be able to tell from this photo... but I bought this dress for Maya for her birthday :)  *

                                          * upside down monkey time with Elle Belle :P *

No comments:

Post a Comment