Saturday, June 25, 2011

Marciana Buta

Marciana Buta is a kick ass violinist with a heart of pure gold.  She studies violin with Mateja Morenkavic at RAM.  Seriously, she is a warrior when it comes to playing the violin.  She has that extra "oomph" to her playing that makes it extra special. She is one of my favorite people in the entire world to hang out and talk to.  She is so open and friendly, we get along so well together.  Even though I just met her this year, it feels like I've known her for many years.  I had a blast shooting her photos because she is so great to work with.  She is the least diva violinist you will ever meet and we all know the stereotype for violinists :P  She even came to one of my rehearsals when I was preparing for my end of year exam and gave me the most helpful comments.

How often do you meet someone who is gorgeous, amazing at violin, and has the biggest heart? It's RARE!!  It is a privilege to know her :)








































No comments:

Post a Comment