Saturday, June 25, 2011

Meet the Photographer

Hi!

I am a violinist from NYC who is now based in London, UK.  Besides, playing the violin, photography is a huge love of mine.  When I'm not practicing, rehearsing, or performing, I really enjoy doing photography.  I learned all of my photography skills from my amazing mother :)

I enjoy shooting photos of my friends, family, rock bands, soloists, chamber groups, professionals, etc.   Because I am a musician, I sympathize with musicians who want to have their professional photos done.  I myself am not completely comfortable in front of a camera... I can actually be quite awkward :P... but because I learned how to work in front of a camera (child model and actress), I also learned how to work behind the camera :)  I try to make the subject(s) of my pictures feel as much themselves as possible so that I can capture their true personality and unique-ness in photos. 

Hope everyone enjoys my photos! I've decided to update some of my photography portfolio online so that I can share them with my wonderful friends and family, and anyone who wants me to shoot their pictures.

xx Lila


*  pictures from my photoshoot in Summer 2010. See??? Even I have to have my pictures taken at some point :P  *



 

 *  a kiss from one of my little Australian sisters, Elle, during a photoshoot  *

No comments:

Post a Comment