Saturday, June 25, 2011

Penny for your thoughts?

This is Penny, half Korean, half Caucasian baby who lives right next door to my home in NYC.  Her grandparents have been our neighbors for as long as I can remember, and their son Tim married a lovely Korean woman named Judy.  My parents remember Tim when he was a teenager with dyed hair, tattoos and piercings, and now he is a cool, rocker, easy going and loving dad :)  Judy and Tim have the most adorable baby girl, Penny. 

These pictures (from Summer 2010) are of with me and Penny after I took pictures of all of them.  As I'm sure you can tell, I don't look glamorous from behind the camera, haha...

I offered to take their pictures because they had been so busy taking care of the baby, that they hardly had any photos of all of them together.  This family is so amazing and supportive of each other.  Lucky girl, Penny, also gets to live in the same house as her grandparents who love her unconditionally. 



No comments:

Post a Comment